As an Executive Assistant, you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services to Director / Senior management. You’ll be able to leverage your knowledge and connections in a dynamic environment, which provides a wide of new experiences. This role is to be located in Taiwan.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to Director/ Senior management
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Conduct necessary research, collect and verify information, consolidate report/docs/PPT, generate event briefing to ensure the agenda goes smoothly
- Attend business meetings with Director/ Senior Management, take meeting minutes and do appropriate follow-up action.
- Help to facilitate the activities that the Director/ Senior Management would participate, handle inquiries from others and help leaders to communicate with relevant stakeholders, maintain good relationship with people across the board
- Provide general support to visitors
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, team player and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
- Bachelor or above degree holder, preferably with overseas education background;
- Proven admin or assistant experience (3-5 Years)
- Experience as secretary to senior management