Swivelt is looking for a Technical Operations Engineer in Taiwan. Members of the Technical Operations team would have strong analytical and technical mindset whom will be part of a 24 by 5.5 rotation team that will be responsible for monitoring /troubleshooting /administering multiple critical systems of the company. Technical Operations team serves as the core foundation of the company that relies on trading systems and trading technologies to service clients globally. The role is to be located in Taiwan
- Provide day to day support for Finstek Trading related system, including MT4, Clearpro, Bridge, etc.
- Manage and monitor all the server status, network connections, keep at a good performance
- Analysis and identify the cause of trading issues, system issues and be able to handle them independently
- Make reports for different purpose such as performance report, volume report, etc.
- Maintain and support institutional clients with varies requests
- Be a knowledge bank for the other departments.
- 3 years of working experiences, bachelor’s degree or above
- Excellent English skills
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills
- Persistent in resolving issues and finding solutions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Finance or IT background would be an advantage
- Working experience in a financial company/ bank/ would be an advantage